Monday, October 20, 2008

Black and red!

My computer was down last week, so I have some catching up to do.   This outfit was inspired by my black wrestling boots that have a little red on them.  I hadn't been wearing them very much because it takes so long to put them on and take them off because of all the lace ups.  Well, I decided to keep them unlaced and tuck some leg warmers in them.  Now I can change for dance at school quickly!  Here are the details of this black and red outfit:
Black and red wrestling boots  ???  about $20  ~3 years ago from Gadzooks
Black sweater dress jumper with tie around hem (makes the dress look like a bubble)  Target  Orig.  $19.99  $4.98
Red collared short sleeve shirt  Forever 21  $3.99
White/ black cropped zipper jacket  Wet Seal  $3.60
Red/Black Checked leg warmers  icing $1.00
Snake necklace/snake bracelet/winged earrings/red arm band/plaid bracelet  All Icing/Claires  .50-$1.00

No comments: