Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Going Out Outfit!

Here I am going to a play. I love musical theatre. I am working on becoming a triple threat. For those of you who don't know, that is someone who acts, dances and sings. My fashion choices show that. I am pretty daring (different) in some of the things I wear. My mom thinks that makes shopping more fun for her. This outfit was fun to wear because it included a pretty fancy dress (sparkles and all), but I wore it with a denim jacket and flip-flops! I love mixing casual with fancy. Here are the details on the outfit. Unfortunately, you can't go out and buy this outfit because it was last season's stuff. Some of the clothes I wear will be last season's, but you can get an idea of places to shop and bargains to look for. If we weren't sure of a price we will put a "?" by it, but most of the time we save the receipts or price tags.
Black Halter Dress JC Penney $2.97
(orig 49.99)
Denin Jacket Old Navy 5.99
Black Sequence Flip-Flops Target 3.24
Hobo Purse Target 4.24
Pink Jeweled Hair Barette Claires/Icing .50
Hot pink dropped earrings Claires/Icing .50

Often times at certain Claires and Icing stores they run a 10 for $5.00 special (sometimes 10 for $10 and sometimes 15 for $5.00!!!) That's when we buy most of my jewelery. My mom even wears some of it! Can't beat those prices!

























No comments: