Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13th Outfit

I wore this outfit to school last week. I can't remember where I got the furry boots. Pretty cool huh? My mom thought I was crazy wearing the furry boots with a glitter dress! Oh well, she did suggest the jean vest to dress the outfit down a bit. The vest is from Wet Seal and we do not have the receipt. However, it was a clearance item and then a buy one get one free, plus I have a frequent buyer card that gets an extra 10% off. So my guess of $7 is probably pretty close. Here are the details of this outfit:
Glitter spaghetti strap ivory dress (reg $50) JC Penney $4.97
Long sleeve sheer blouse Aeropostale 4.49
Denim Vest w/ hood Wet Seal ? 7.00
Gold long earrings w/ diamonds Claire's/Icing .50
Fur Boots ??
TOTAL without boots $16.96

No comments: