Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 19th

Neon Accessories!  Reminds my mom and my teachers of the 80's!  A lot of magazines have been featuring neon...Lucky mag December issue!  I picked out this Wet Seal vest the other day, much to my mom's sadness, it was not on sale (still only $19.50).  I have had the neon leg warmers for awhile from Icing only .50 at one of their 1o/$5 sales!  All of the neon jewelry also Claire/Icing  10/$5!  Here are the rest of the details:
Vest  Wet Seal   19.50
Blue 3/4 rouched shirt  Wet Seal BOGO  2.25
Black/grey Denim Mini Skirt  Aeropostale   3.90
Black Leggings  Victoria Secret  2.50
Leg Warmers/Bracelets/Necklace  Icing/Claires  ~$3.00
Lime green earrings  (gift from Ashley!)
Tennis Shoes  PAC SUN   12.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha a gift from ashley! idk why thats funny... :)