Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22nd

As part of our service work for NJHS (raising money for leukemia), we sold tickets so you could wear a hat to school.  I love hats...so, here I am in my fedora!  I got the yellow vest  this week at Wet Seal..part of BOGO free clearance...so it was 9.99  for 2 vests (I also got a shiny red one) less my Wet Seal card 10% discount...so each vest was 4.49! Lots of  trends going on here...Yellow is a color you will be seeing more of and the geometric print in the shirt is a cool new trend.  Here are the rest of the details:
Stretch straight leg jeans  Anchor Blue (clearance extra 50% off)  $9.73
Bright Yellow vest  Wet Seal  4.49
Blue/Yellow Geometric Design 3/4 Sleeve shirt  3.99
Jewelry Icing 4 @ .50  2.00
Fedora Hat  Icing   3.00
Rocket Dog Shoes  7.12
Total  $30.33

No comments: