Sunday, November 23, 2008

High Waisted Skirt

Finally my mom got me to try on a high waisted anything!!!  She's been after me since this trend started.  I put this plaid skirt on and hated to admit it, but I loved it!  It's got lycra in it, so it has some stretch, or else it wouldn't be comfortable.  I should have worn my cropped boots with a heel, but had to go for some comfort - my classes are all over the place!  I recommend everyone atleast try on a high waisted skirt or pant...you can find a lot of them on sale too!  Here are the details:
Plaid high waisted skirt with belt  Wet Seal  $4.50
Black 3/4 sleeve shirt with blouse   wet Seal   4.50
Grey tights  Guess   $2.99
Black cropped Boots  Charlotte Russe  (bogo $10)  $20
Sunglasses  Icing 1.00
Jewelry/Necklace/earrings  Icing/Claires .50-1.00

No comments: