Monday, November 24, 2008

Love my Purple Boots!

My mom was just telling me of a sale she found, so I wanted to share it with you.  Wet Seal sometimes runs bogo free (buy one get one free) or bogo for 1 cent on their clearance items!  Either way a very good deal.  This weekend they even beat that!  They had take an extra 65% off clearance, plus they gave you a fortune cookie that had an extra % off (she went to 2 stores one was an extra 15%, the other an extra 10% off), plus we have a frequent buyer card for an extra 10% off.  Here are some examples of what she got:  Happy shopping!!!
Cream Hoody T-shirt with vine/heart design on back  Orig. $19.50   on sale  2.27
(Orig. 19.50 marked down to $7.99 less 65% ($5.19) less 10% fortune cookie (.28 )less 10% frequent buyer card( .25))
T-shirt with an applique of a sword and stone  Orig.  12.50 $2.14
High waisted side rouched denim pencil skirt  Orig. $24.50  on sale  $3.48
Short sleeve biker zip front cropped vest  $22.50  on sale  $4.01
Lots of Jewelry  Orig.  $8  on sale   .57-$1.13

Back to this outfit.  I wanted something bright for an audition I was going to.  This is a wet Seal jacket but not quite at the bargain prices above!
Hot Pink 3/4 sleeve jacket   Orig. $19.50  $10
Purple Cami  Pac Sun  $2.49
Skinny Jeans  Mossimo  Target  $6.24
Purple Boots  BOGO for $10  Charlotte Russe  $20.00
Long Pink Beads/Earrings  Icing/Claires  .50 each
GoGreen shopping bag to throw all my dance stuff in  free from grocery store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby those boots are great! You definitely have an eye for fashion! Email me, I work for Deb Shops. Thanks!