Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of High School!

Summer is over ):  I was excited to start at the Performing Arts High School!  I can't wait to have dance class as part of my school day!  I picked this PacSun dress for the first day.  It was 50% off, not as great as some of the sales there.  The dress is black/white striped - trimmed in neon green.  I love neon anything.  My mom had just gotten these new puma tennis shoes...Camo Lime Green!  They are actually mens tennis shoes...I can't see many men wearing them!  Here are the details:
Black/White dress trimmed in neon green    PacSun  Orig.  39.50  $19.99
Neon Green T-shirt  PacSun  (going out of business at one store)   18.00   2.49
All Jewelry  bracelets and green apple necklace  .50-1.00 each
Lime green swirl earrings  Gift from Ashley!
Neon green socks  Icing  .50
Neon Green Camo Puma Tennis Shoes   ROSS  21.99
Peace Sign Bag  Marshalls  12.99

No comments: