Sunday, August 31, 2008

Going to Dance!

Not much to say about the outfit, but just wanted to update you on a sale.  Charlotte Russe is having their colored dot sale.  All blue dots are $2.99 (green 4.99 and red 9.99).  My mom got a couple of the blue dot bargains...including this dress.  This is great to throw on over my dance leo of over a bathing suit.  It is terry cloth so very comfortable.  Originally priced at $16.99, but we snagged it for $2.99!  Black/white bag also from Charlotte Russe a few months back.  It was originally $19.99 for $4.99!  Today my mom went to JC Penney they are having their green ticket markdowns.  Earlier in the week things were priced depending on their original cost.  For example if it was originally under $30 it was $4.97  under $50 it was 6.97  everything over was $9.97.  Well today everything was marked down to $1.97!!!  My mom got a $90 pair of lined linen pants for $1.97.  I got a few things which I will wear later on.  I got 2 bathing suits...each piece originally ~$26 for $1.97...now that's a sale. 

No comments: