Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi-Top Fashion

I love Converse Hi-Tops.  And I love pairing them with a dress, even a dress that has some shimmer to it!  The shoes are from ROSS and were $12.99  they are black velvet with pink/purple trim and laces.  The dress is from Forever 21.  My mom hasn't found many good sales in their stores lately...bummer for me.  She did go to a Claires/Icing recently and they no longer have their 10 for $5.  They do have 10 for $10 every now and then...still some great deals.  She got me some tights orig. $8.50 and a few earrings this weekend.  The big bangle silver bracelet I have on in this picture was $9.50 for $1.  The earrings and 2 necklaces were from the 10/$5 days, so .50 each.  
Pink/Purple sparkle tent mini dress  orig.  Forever 21  $19.99  $5.99
Denim cropped short sleeve jacket  not on sale   Forever 21  ~ 15.00
Converse Hi-Tops    Ross   $12.99
Jewelry  Icing/Claires  2.50
Silver metallic purse  Gadzooks (now Forever 21)   3.00

No comments: